Autel MaxiBAS BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Features
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch Battery registration
- Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
Autel BT608 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Screen Display: 5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution
- Storage: 32GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), USB 2.0 Type C, BT5.0+EDR
- Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Input Voltage: SV DC
- Working Current: < 450 mA at 7.7 V DC
- Internal Battery: 7.7 V, 3000 mAh
- CCA Range: 100 to 3000 A
- Voltage Range: 1.5 to 36 V
- Working Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )
- Dimension (L x W x H): 204 mm (8.03”) x 90 mm (3.54”) x 32 mm (1.25”)
- Weight: 510 g (1.12 lb.)
Autel BT608 Package Content
- 1x BT608 Main Unit
- 1x MaxiCVI MV200 Series
- 1x Battery Clamp Cable
- 2x Paper Roll
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE T
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE S
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable
Purchasing & DeliveryWhy Paying with PayPal?
1. Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
2. Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
3. PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
How to pay by PayPal?
1. Once you have your cart ready to go, you can head over to the checkout page to continue with your purchase. You will be asked to fill in your shipping/invoice details.
2. We accept all major credit cards through Paypal. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
3. If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.